I'm a Sagittarius. Here's my horoscope: "The clown of the zodiac, these happy-go-lucky dogs are sporting and athletic, but a bit on the clumsy side. When pups they are a virtual whirlwind of hyper energy. Exceptionally brave, trustworthy and intelligent. Learn easily, a joy to own." Yep, that's me. A joy to own.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Upcoming move
Well, it's not clear yet when we will be moving. Daddy got a new job and I don't really understand what is going on. They said I was a good doggie when we moved here from Maryland. It was a long trip. I hope I can be a good doggie again. Riding in the car gets tiring sometimes, but I always let them know when I need a potty break. I just want a yard with a fence so I can play alone without the leash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment