Wednesday, January 09, 2008

We have snow much snow!

It has been snowing since last night. I want to go out and play, but every time I go out I see how deep things really are. I don't even have to squat to go pee. The snow is as deep as I am tall!

Mommy took the first picture on Sunday when our last snowstorm hit. She used the Storm Stick 3000 to measure the snow depth in the morning. It showed 8 inches on our brick retaining wall.


For the next picture Mommy had to break out the Storm Stick 3000 XT because the Storm Stick 3000 didn't have all of the features she needed, ie: inches 13 through 30.


As you can see, on our lawn the snowpack is now at 29 inches. The man on the tv who points at the map said that we got 19 inches of snow today alone. That's why I don't have to squat when I pee!





Here's the reading from this morning on our retaining wall with the trusty Storm Stick 3000 XT -

We had 14 inches of snow, and now we're up to 20 or more and IT'S STILL SNOWING! I hope this never ends. Then Mommy will have to stay home with me every day and play and pet me and feed me and nap with me. I love my mommy. And I love snow!

2 comments:

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

WE wanna come play!!! We haven't had snow since '85 can you send us some? Isabella have your mommy take lots of pictures with you making snow angels K? Yous will look really puurrdy in the snow.

Love Licks & waggin TX tails

The Zoo Crew said...

Hi! We found you on DWB!

We don't like the snow and we're just ready for the cold to go away. We'd much rather be basking in the sunshine :)

Peace + Paws,

The Zoo Crew